Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biking is just not about speed

Before writing I want to make it a clear point that I am not much into biking and stunts and all, but just that I love driving a bike in whatever way I can.

Well, I started with this topic, the main reason behind this is, biking is just not about speed; I feel it’s more of speed in ur comfort way. Speed which u think u can handle or speed at which ur good at. That doesn’t mean am saying drive slow, when I get a free and empty road and I just can’t see anyone in front of me nor even in traffic, I want to go to the maximum speed and apply sudden disc to enjoy the stop.

When a new rider gets a chance to ride, he wont consider whether he knows the bike, whether he has a hands on that bike, but still he wont stop the accelerator, due to sudden hyper they drive as fast as they can, might/might not cause some accidents.

And there are few more cool peoples who practically I doubt but theoretically they have full knowledge about all bikes present in this world, courtesy Google.
There are people who love bikes, day they sat on it for the 1st time they started loving it and always wanted to enjoy on it.
Some people like bikes more then anything in this world and some people they consider bike as their 1st girlfriend. Because it’s as hot as girls, if u don’t believe me then touch the silencer and u will come to know.

Enjoy driving and drive safe, probably a speed of 150kh/hr is safer in Indian roads doesn’t it? Don’t cross too much anyways. Rock it.

3 comments:

Hmmmm :) said...

dude....i appreciate your control over bike and you are my royal model...i aspire to be a rider like you.

sagar supari's short stories (4S) said...

thanks man! well, i just ride it normal its just i have a better control over speed, may be that's the reason you like it.
Ask Niranjan about the night drive to Yelagiri hills, he might explain it better, he went mad :)

Narayana Swamy K said...

@ Sagar : Totally agree with you... This world is full of wannabees and showoffs. Good bikers prove their metal by riding and not by talking!

@pracash : I hope you have improved.. I still remember falling on 'MALL' road in Mirpur